New York City
Fog Creek is looking for smart, organized and driven salespeople to join our sales team.
We've been in business selling B2B software for 16 years; we've never taken VC, and have been profitable since day one. We plan to double that success over the coming years with the release of new products that continue to shape the developer community. This is your opportunity to bring your creativity and initiative to a growing sales team, and build on your career at a company with the living legacy of creating products that impact how software is built.
- Are a Smart & Gets Things Done sales-minded individual
- Have 2 - 5 years relevant sales experience
- Are super comfortable making cold calls. In fact, the idea of making more calls than anyone else excites you.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills and a knack for developing on-point sales messaging
- Thrive on competition and love being the first one to spot an opportunity
- Have an interest in technology, start ups and developer culture
A Commitment to Inclusion
We welcome you, as you are, to work at Fog Creek. We're removing the structural barriers and daily frustrations that too many tech companies inflict on underrepresented workers. From day one, our company has been about respecting and valuing our workers, and you’ll be supported by every level of our organization when you join our team.
Fog Creek Software, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
How to apply
To apply, please email us at email@example.com, and attach a current resume in HTML or PDF format. In the body of the email, include a cover letter explaining why you'd be a good fit for the position.